2014年01月15日 12:13 来源： 【打印】
Thresholds: 355,000 SDRs - Goods
355,000 SDRs - Services covered in Annex 4
5,000,000 SDRs - Construction covered in Annex 5
1. Canada Post Corporation
2. National Capital Commission
3. St. Lawrence Seaway Authority (For greater certainty, Article XIX:4 applies to procurements by St. Lawrence Seaway Authority respecting the protection of the commercial confidentiality of information provided.)
4. Royal Canadian Mint (not including procurement by or on behalf of the Royal Canadian Mint of direct inputs for use in minting anything other than Canadian legal tender. For greater certainty, Article XIX:4 applies to procurements by the Royal Canadian Mint respecting the protection of the commercial confidentiality of information provided.)
5. Canadian Museum of Civilization
6. Canadian Museum of Nature
7. National Gallery of Canada
8. National Museum of Science and Technology
9. Defence Construction (1951) Ltd.
Coverage of Sub-central Enterprises for Goods, Services and Construction Services is to be specified initially on or before 15 April 1994 with the final list to be provided within eighteen months after the conclusion of the new Government Procurement Agreement.
Note to Annex 3
The General Notes apply to this Annex.