2014年01月15日 13:16 来源： 【打印】
(Authentic in the English language only)
1. Having regard to Article XVI and to general policy considerations regarding development, Israel may operate provisions which require the limited incorporation of domestic content, offset procurement or transfer of technology, in the form of objective and clearly defined conditions for participation in procedures for the award of contracts, which do not discriminate between other Parties.
This shall be done under the following terms:
(a) Israel shall ensure that its entities indicate the existence of such conditions in their tender notices and specify them clearly in the contract documents.
(b) Suppliers will not be required to purchase goods that are not offered on competitive terms, including price and quality, or to take any action which is not justified from a commercial standpoint.
(c) Offsets in any form may be required up to 35 per cent of the contract going down to 30 per cent after five years and 20 per cent after ten years, beginning from the date Israel implements the Agreement.
2. (a) At the end of each period of five years Israel will submit a report concerning the implementation of this Note.
(b) When the level of the offset has reached 20 per cent, Israel will consult with the Parties to this Agreement on the level of the use of offset by Israel. The review shall take into consideration inter alia general and economic developments in Israel, its trade balance, the actual performance within the framework of this Agreement and the views of the other Parties.
Central Government Entities which Procure in Accordance
With the Provisions of this Agreement
Supplies Threshold: 130,000 SDR
Services (specified in Annex 4) Threshold: 130,000 SDR
Construction (specified in Annex 5) Threshold: 8,500,000 SDR
List of Entities:
House of Representatives (the Knesset)
Prime Minister's Office
Ministry of Agriculture
Ministry of Communications and Culture
Ministry of Construction and Housing
Ministry of Economics and Planning
Ministry of Education
Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure excluding Fuel Authority
Ministry of the Environment
Ministry of Finance
Civil Service Commissioner
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Health (1)
Ministry of Immigrants Absorption
Ministry of Industry and Trade
Ministry of the Interior
Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
Israel Productivity Institute
Ministry of Religious Affairs
Ministry of Science and Technology
Ministry of Tourism
Ministry of Transport
The State Controller's office
Note to Annex 1
(1) Ministry of Health - Excepted Products
- Insulin and infusion pumps
- Medical dressings (bandages, adhesive tapes excluding gauze bandages and gauze pads)
- Intravenous solution
- Administration sets for transfusions
- Scalp vein sets
- Hemi-dialysis and blood lines
- Blood packs
- Syringe needles