2014年01月15日 13:27 来源： 【打印】
The following services from the services sectoral classification list contained in document MTN.GNS/W/120 are included:
Maintenance and repair services 6112, 6122, 633, 886
Land transport services, including armoured car services, 712 (except 71235),
and courier services, except transport of mail 7512, 87304
Air transport services of passengers and freight, except 73 (except 7321)
transport of mail
Transport of mail by land, except rail, and by air 71235, 7321
Telecommunications services 752
Financial services ex 81
(a) Insurance services 812, 814
(b) Banking and investment services
Computer and related services 84
Accounting, auditing and bookkeeping services 862
Market research and public opinion polling services 864
Management consulting services and related services 865, 866
Architectural services; engineering services and 867
integrated engineering services, urban planning and
landscape architectural services; related scientific and
technical consulting services; technical testing and
Advertising services 871
Building-cleaning services and property management 874, 82201-82206
Publishing and printing services on a fee or contract 88442
Sewage and refuse disposal; sanitation and similar services 94
Notes to Annex 4
The Agreement shall not apply to:
1. service contracts awarded to an entity which is itself a procuring entity listed in Annex 1 or 2 on the basis of an exclusive right which it enjoys pursuant to a published law, regulation or administrative provision.
2. service contracts which a contracting entity awards to an affiliated undertaking or which are awarded by a joint venture formed by a number of contracting entities for the purpose of carrying out an activity within the meaning of Annex 3 or to an undertaking which is affiliated with one of these contracting entities. At least 80 per cent of the average turnover of that undertaking for the preceding three years has to derive from the provision of such services to undertakings with which it is affiliated. Where more than one undertaking affiliated with the contracting entity provides the same service, the total turnover deriving from the provision of services by those undertakings shall be taken into account.
3. contracts for the acquisition or rental, by whatever means, of land, existing buildings, or other immovable property or concerning rights thereon.
4. to contracts of employment.
5. for the acquisition, development, production or co-production of programme material by broadcasters and contracts for broadcasting time.